Welcome back! We look forward to seeing your smile.
At Mission Grove Dentistry, we have always made patient safety a top priority by adhering to the sanitation and infection control guidelines put forth by the American Dental Association and OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration).
During these unusual times, our team is implementing additional guidelines to prevent the spread of the coronavirus.
- To maintain social distancing and infection control, we will reduce the number of patients in the practice each day.
- We ask that you call to reschedule your appointment if you feel sick or have COVID-19 symptoms.
- We will be taking your temperature upon arrival for your appointment. Anyone with a temperature over 100.3 F will be asked to reschedule.
- We ask that you come alone to your appointment. If you require an escort, we ask that they remain in their vehicle to reduce the number of people in the office.
- We will provide an antimicrobial mouthwash for you to rinse with prior to beginning
- Contact us by phone once you arrive at the office, and we will alert you when it’s time to come in.
- Please wear a mask in office common areas – those when you enter and leave.
- Maintain six feet between yourself and other patients.
- Our staff will wear protective equipment such as gloves, masks, safety glasses, and gowns for everyone’s safety.
- Our staff will disinfect common areas of the dental office between each patient – welcome areas, restrooms, chairs, and consult rooms.
- We have removed magazines and toys from the office for your safety.
- The front office staff will wear masks to protect patients.